The “Lideres” Mentorship Program consists of:
- Kick-Off | Lideres Mentorship Matchmaking
- One Job Shadow day
- Two additional meetings via Phone, email or one on one.
- Graduation (Must be present)
- Lideres Matchmaking Session
- (The Chart Room, CSULB)
- Lideres Graduation Mixer
Mentors are requested to have at least five years of management experience and must have demonstrated success in their respective industries. It is helpful to have participated in various levels of upper management, including: managers, directors, Vice Presidents, CEO’s, CFO’s, COO’s, or Presidents. Entrepreneurs are encouraged to be mentors as well.
The requirements for a student to participate in this program are to:
- Be enrolled as either a Business major or a Business minor
- Seniors are encouraged to apply
- Be a member of one of the CBA student organizations
- Have a LinkedIn profile
These requirements assure that students have a fundamental level of knowledge to help them be effective as interns and to benefit as much as possible from the experience. Business majors are encouraged to participate in the mentorship program.